Sunday, June 10, 2012

25 weeks!!

Ok, I'm really REALLY bad at this updating thing...once a month...hopefully I'll have more to update now that I'm 1 week away from my third trimester!! :D  I'm SUPER excited! So many changes in the past week or so even.


The bump is definitely there...and prohibitive lol. I keep forgetting I can't bend over a sink or climb over the bed and reach something on the other side of the room like I'd normally do. There's definitely a baby there now.


My energy levels are duplicitous: While I have a TON more energy (happy bubbly glowing energy!) since I don't feel like yacking every day as I did through the first 19 weeks, I also have less stamina when it comes to that energy. If I don't sleep good, I wake up tired....juice and healthy fruits and veggies help a lot. I have to work til 11pm and little Izzy (the monster-dog) wakes me up every day at 930am - so lasting until 11pm can get hard. Tonight, I'm making a point to go back home with Tim & lay in the recently-erected kiddie pool tho...I think relaxing before bed might help the quality of sleep.  He also mentioned last night that standing in the cool water might help my body temp to cool down before bed. I have the most horrible time right now getting cold enough to sleep.  The thermostat says 73, my stuffy head and lungs say 92.


Cravings still aren't all that weird; I've more or less settled into a really good pattern of enjoying a wheat english muffin with PB&Strawberry Jam for breakfast (with side of cantaloupe), some kind of veggie/salad/something for lunch with more fruit for snacks, and whatever I feel like for dinner (usually something basic and healthy...or pizza once in a while...I just can't do the bread so often - it doesn't feel good to my brain which is craving nutrients).


Movement: She's been moving around a LOT more...I felt external kicks on 3 different days...and yesterday I was sitting outside, felt a pressure/pinch in my rib...felt it with my hand, and the pressure was still there when I pulled my hand away...I felt it again and could feel the hard shape of a foot or hand...I'm assuming it was a foot; it felt bigger than a hand. :D  COOLEST.THING.EVER!


Wednesday is our little Ana's heart exam. I'm praying everything turns out completely fine and normal. Once that's cleared (as it hopefully will be), I'll be able to be completely excited about baby and the fun and joy of it all. This whole baby thing still doesn't feel completely real yet on some days.  I have days where I still just feel blah and bloated and fluffier than normal rather than having some living little thing inside of me. Playing with Tim's grandbaby, Maddie, helped make it much more of a reality. I'm SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to meet our little Ana Leigh!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment